Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Poll Communicates Reactions to Midterm Elections

A new poll just released indicated that just under half of all Americans are content with last week's midterm election results. I thought it was interesting that these results were interpereted to mean simply that more people were unhappy with the democratic policies, rather than they were actually enthused about the comeback of republicans. I think that, especially today, people are not happy with the state of our country, which is under primarily democratic rule. I think this poll is proof that politics seem to be focused on the negative, especially these days.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I find this reaction from the people so interesting. I wonder if the same people who were apart of this poll even voted in the last elections. I think if people are upset with our government they need to go out and actually vote for people they want in office.

    ReplyDelete