Saturday, October 30, 2010

Post #6

I think that in some aspects, our government has implied too much power, however in others, they need to be more involved in the issue. For example, government could be less involved in over regulating certain policies, but there are probably more in which they should increase their involvement, such as education. I believe that education is one of the most important things a government can invest in, because if the next generation is unattended to, the same mistakes will be repeated, leading to disastrous consequences. Therefore, I think government needs to attain a certain balance between doing too much and being overbearing, and not paying enough attention to the most important aspects and needs of society. This is a difficult thing to accomplish, and something I think our government needs to improve and work on.

1 comment:

  1. I entirely agree with you on this when you say that our government needs to create a healthy balance as far as lending out its attention. Our education for sure should always be improving and could definitely use the help of our government to do so. It is up to our government to decide how and when they will develop the "proper" way to decide which parts of our society need more attention, and which ones will do just fine on their own.

    ReplyDelete